The CP-3200E is a keypad panel arranged to operate as an XY panel allowing control of any input or output, with up to four levels of breakaway. The CP-3200E is normally used as a master XY panel in engineering or MCR type applications where access to any input or output is required. The CP-3200E is suitable for any system from 16x4 and above.
Advanced programming control enables the CP-3200E also to be configured to control five destinations without breakaway or a single destination with five levels of breakaway.
- XY mode with four levels of breakaway
- Five destination mode with a TAKE button for each destination but without breakaways
- Single destination mode with five levels of breakaway
- 24 + 6 button keypad for source and destination names
- High brightness vacuum fluorescent alphanumeric display with better viewing angles than LCD types
- Source names can be up to seven characters long
- Destination names can be up to eight characters long
- In use displays for all levels plus preset
- All buttons fully programmable for different functions such as LOCK
- TAKE button optionally causes the source in use and preset displays to toggle
- Optional NEXT and LAST buttons to scroll through the available sources and destinations
- Camera joystick override on any eight inputs, with momentary or latching action
- Supports Qlink for legacy router control. Directly connects to most Evertz routers for simple router control. Contact factory to ensure support.
- Supports Ethernet for connection to MAGNUM Router Control system. (Please contact the Factory to obtain a list of Routers which can support Ethernet panels directly)