The 7767RGBT-VIP-3G enables the VIP Advanced and VIP-X systems to support a computer graphics input remotely. The transmitter accepts RGBHV and DVI with resolution support up to WUXGA (1920x1200) via a single DVI-I connector (DVI-I to VGA HD-15 dongle provided). The 7767RGBT-VIP-3G card outputs a single serial digital output via coax connector. This output can be fed directly into the VIP Advance via it's coax input or into a VIP-X system as an input to the VIP-X router. For full frame rate high resolution support the output format of the 7767RGBT can be set to 3Gb/s, for standard resolution support the card can operate at 1.5Gb/s to pass through any standard router or DA.
The 7767RGBT-VIP-3G occupies one card slot in the 3RU 7800FR, and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Supports DVI or RGBHV transport over a single coax
- Works exclusively with the 7867VIPA and 7867VIPX series multi-image display modules
- Evertz 3G/1.5G router compatible
- VESA video resolutions supported up to WUXGA
- Two channel audio input support
- Full 24 bits per pixel color resolution
- Superior digital data transmission
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame with no fiber or coax disconnect/reconnect required