The 7700DA-DS3 Distribution Amplifier provides automatic coaxial cable equalization, reclocking and signal distribution of DS3 (44.736MB/s), signals. The 7700DA-DS3 accepts a B3ZS-encoded Alternate Mark Inversion (AMI) input signal and provides four reclocked outputs.
The 7700DA-DS3 occupy one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Supports DS3 (44.736MB/s)
- Accepts B3ZS-encoded AMI input signals
- Automatic cable equalization for up to 1000ft of high quality 75Ω cable
- Signal reclocking and optional jitter attenuator
- Output wave shaping for DS3 standards compliance
- High/Low output amplitude setting for long/short cable lengths
- Loss of signal (LOS) detection/indication
- Outputs 1's pattern generation upon loss of input signal
- Electrical output drive level control for enhanced distance
- Transformer coupled inputs/outputs
- Input/output transient protection