The 520DARS-W provides a compact method extracting word clock from your AES digital audio reference signals. The 520DARS-W features one auto-equalized input with 4 word clock outputs and 5 reclocked AES audio outputs.
The 520DARS-W can be used in conjunction with the 5601MSC Master Clock/SPG system.
The 520DARS-W is housed in the 3RU 500FR frame that will hold up to 16 modules.
- Supports AES audio over 75Ω coax (SMPTE ST 276)
- 4 word clock outputs (AES11-2003)
- 5 reclocked AES outputs provides jitter reduction (SMPTE ST 276)
- Automatic equalization provides extended cable length capabilities
- High impedance or 75Ω termination on input (jumper selectable)
- Card edge indicators for AES present, reclocker rate, and AES validity bit
- Tally output of input error conditions
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 500FR frame with 500FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller