The Evertz 500DA2Q-HD Dual HD Reclocking Distribution Amplifier provides the highest density DA in the industry allowing up to 32 HD or SDI Distribution amplifiers in a 3RU rack space. It provides inexpensive distribution of your SMPTE ST 292-1 (1.5Gb/s), SMPTE ST 259 (143 to 360Mb/s), SMPTE ST 344 (540Mb/s), DVB-ASI or SMPTE ST 310 (19.4Mb/s) or any other SDI signal within the 143Mb/s to 1.5Gb/s range.
The 500DA2Q-HD features two auto-equalized inputs and can be configured either as a single DA with eight reclocked outputs or as two separate DAs with four outputs each. In the case of dual operation, each DA can be individually set via jumpers for either reclocking or non-reclocking.
The 500DA2Q-HD is housed in the 500FR Exponent frame that will hold up to 16 modules.
- Normal mode for SMPTE ST 292-1 (1.5Gb/s) SMPTE ST 259 (143 to 360Mb/s) or SMPTE ST 344 (540Mb/s) signals - autodetects correct bit rate
- Jumper selectable mode for DVB-ASI
- Jumper selectable non-reclock mode for SMPTE ST 310(19.4Mb/s) signals or any other SDI signal within the 143Mb/s to 1.5Gb/s range
- Configurable as 1 DA with 8 outputs or 2 DAs with 4 outputs each
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame with no BNC disconnect required
- Independent isolated output drivers to ensure no cross channel loading effects (i.e. no need to terminate unused outputs)
- Module health and 2x4 Mode Status LEDs
- Reclocker(s) Locked, Carrier Present and Video Standard LEDs for each DA channel
- Tally output on Frame Status bus upon loss of input signal
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 500FR frame with 500FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller
- Card Edge LED's
- Module Health Status
- 2x4 mode operation
- Reclocker Rate detections
- Reclocker Locked
- Carrier Present
- 2 inputs
- SMPTE ST 292-1 (1.5Gb/s), SMPTE ST 259 (143 to 360Mb/s), SMPTE ST 344 (540Mb/s), DVB-ASI or SMPTE ST 310(19.4Mb/s)
- Auto equalization to 100m Input A, 90m Input B (Belden 1694A) @ 1.5Gb/s
- 4 Reclocked Outputs per Input
- Jitter < 0.2UI