The 3080IPG-HD platform is a complete hardware based solution to encapsulate HD/SD/3G SDI over IP. The same module also converts from IP to 3G/HD/SD SDI. The 3080IPG-HD platform is designed to bridge traditional coaxial networks into emerging 10G Ethernet networks.
Coupled with the 3080IPX 640GB/s Multicast tunnels switching fabric, in LAN applications the 3080IPG-HD allows users to build large scale distributed routing solution over 10GE with the benefits of direct conversion to optics and reduction in cable count by a factor of 6x.
In WAN applications an unprecedented level of control flexibility is offered by the combination of the 3080IPG-HD and the 3080IPX.
The 3080IPG-HD fits in the Evertz® 3000FR, EMX3-FR and EMX1-FR chassis and is SNMP controlled via VistaLINK® PRO.
The 3080IPG-HD platform provides 3G/HD/SD inputs and outputs over DIN connectors and network interfaces via SFP+cages each capable of l0GE.
The 3080IPG-HD platform is available in 2 density variations all offering high density conversions: 3080IPG-HD6-IP10GE, 3080IPG-HD12-IP10GE.
- 2x3G-SDI or 6xHD/SD-SDI inputs and outputs (-HD6 density)
- 4 x 3G-SDI or 12 x HD/SD-SDI inputs and outputs (-HD12 density)
- 10GE Tx Redundancy: Outgoing MPEG-2 TS over IP fail-over
- 10GE Rx Redundancy: incoming MPEG-2 TS over IP fail-over
- Flexible SFP+ Ethernet: 2x10GbE I/O (-HD6 density), 2x10GbE I/O (-HD12 density)
- Intra/Inter facility connect (High efficiency Media delivery)
- Remote site connect
- Production and Post-production workflow flexibility and agility
- OB trucks connectivity enhancement (coax elimination and high density transport over 10GE)