The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW is an integrated multiviewer that supports up to 36x inputs of processing and up to 4x outputs, all via 10GbE streaming physical interfaces. The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW displays inputs at any size, aspect ratio and position. The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW accepts uncompressed video, including SMPTE ST 2110, SMPTE ST 2022-6 or RDD 37 (ASPEN) over 10GbE multiple links as sources; and outputs mosaic uncompressed or JPEG2000 (optional) encoded signal over IP.
The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW provides the best quality input reproduction employing the latest in video processing technology developed by Evertz. The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW is a hot-swappable device which can reside in any Evertz EMX6-FR, EMX3-FR or EMX1-FR frame with optional redundant power supplies.
The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW is VistaLINK enabled, offering remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW is easily configurable via a web interface. Layout creation can be performed in a live control environment using Evertz VUE software.
The 3067VIP10G-3G-HW is the evolution of the industry-leading 7867VIP product line and inherits key features such as automatic aspect ratio adjustment per source, graticule generation, audio monitoring with level bar display, signal fault monitoring and under monitoring display.
Used in conjunction with the SDI Gateway (IPG) series and 3080IPX, the 3067VIP10G-3G-HW enables a flexible IP infrastructure that harnesses the many advantages provided by high bandwidth 10GbE connectivity.
- Supports up to 36x uncompressed video over 12x 10GbE, supports redundant unputs over additional 12x 10GbE
- Supports IP uncompressed video, including SMPTE ST 2110, SMPTE ST 2022-6 or RDD 37 (ASPEN)
- Support up to 4x mosaic uncompressed output over 10GbE (optional JPEG2000 encoded output maximum 2)
- Uses Evertz next generation image processing technology present on other conversion products
- Output display resolutions of up to WUXGA (1920x1200) possible
- Full screen view of any input on an output
- Provides support for dynamic under monitor displays and tallies from routers and switchers
- Built-in AVM-Lite monitoring functionality
- Application specific customizable feature sets available as software options
- Minimal processing delay
- Real time control of display outputs via VUE software, and integration with VistaLINK Pro, MAGNUM, VUE and Mediator software suites
|Format||Uncompressed 3G/HD/SD over 10GbE, SMPTE ST 2110, SMPTE ST 2022–6 or RDD 37 (ASPEN)|
|Format||Uncompressed 3G/HD/SD over 10GE (Optional: JPEG2000 over 10GE)|
|Resolution Supported||1080p/59.94, 1080p/50, 720p/59.94 and 720p/50|
|Number of Connector||24|
|Connector Type||Female LC/UPC|
|Type||NTSC/PAL color black|
|Level||1V p-p nominal|
|Connector||Uses frame Genlock BNC|
|EMI/EFI||Complies with FCC Part 15, Class A EU EMC Directive|
|Number of Slots||2|
|3067VIP10G-3G-HW||Multi-Image Display processor hardware|
|Input & Output Options|
|+36x4||Quad uncompressed mosaic output, 36 uncompressed 3G/HD/SD input over 10GE. Maximum of 36 images across 4 displays|
|+32x1||Single uncompressed mosaic output, 32 uncompressed 3G/HD/SD input over 10GE|
|+32x2||Dual uncompressed mosaic output, 32 uncompressed 3G/HD/SD input over 10GE. Maximum of 32 images across 2 displays|
|+24x1||Single uncompressed mosaic output, 24 uncompressed 3G/HD/SD input over 10GE|
|+24x2||Dual uncompressed mosaic output, 24 uncompressed 3G/HD/SD input over 10GE. Maximum of 24 images across 2 displays|
|+16x1||Single uncompressed mosaic output, 16 uncompressed 3G/HD/SD input over 10GE|
|+16x2||Dual uncompressed mosaic output, 16 uncompressed 3G/HD/SD input over 10G. Maximum of 16 images across 2 displays|
|+16x4||Quad uncompressed mosaic output, 16 uncompressed 3G/HD/SD input over 10G. Maximum of 16 images across 4 displays|
|+12x1||Single uncompressed mosaic output, 12 uncompressed 3G/HD/SD input over 10G|
|+SM||Audio level, fault monitoring and Under monitoring display|
|+MCR||Dolby E monitoring, Loudness monitoring, CC/Teletext decode|
|+J2KE||JPEG 2000 encoded mosaic output (Maximum 2)|
|SFP10G-TR13-A||1310nm laser, standard sensitivity 1310nm receiver, 2km, single mode|