The 2307LR is a fiber optic receiver in a revolutionary form factor. With the same diameter as a BNC connector, and overall length of 3.3" (85mm), the 2307LR is the smallest RF optical receiver in the industry. It accepts an optical LC connector input on one end, and provides an electrical output on the other.
The 2307LR attaches to the input of a device without any intermediate cabling required. This essentially offers direct optical input to the connected piece of equipment, without incurring the cost and rack space associated with using conventional optical receivers. The primary application is in providing direct optical inputs to XRF series routers, without requiring external fiber receiver cards.
The 2307LR receives its power from the same connector that attaches to the input of the companion device, therefore the 2307LR may also be interfaced to any device that provides LNB voltage at its RF input connector. For example, when connected to a 7703DA16-RF-LNB, a fiber receiver with 16 electrical outputs is created. A 2307LR connected to the input of a 7703PA-LNB results in a fiber receiver with a high-powered output and adjustable slope compensation. The 2307LR may also be connected to the DC-biased inputs of devices such as IRD's, facilitating direct optical input via high-performance optical infrastructure.
- Compact, efficient form factor provides fiber receiver functionality in zero rack space
- Provides high-quality, direct optical input to XRF series routers and other devices with DC biased RF input ports
- Wide frequency range for L-Band, over-the-air DTV and other applications
- Tri-color LED optical input strength indicator
- Efficient design featuring high reliability and low power consumption
- Protocol independent - passes any modulation format
- Minimizes the use of coax in the infrastructure, providing the highest possible quality signals over longer distances and without high-frequency rolloff
- Compatible with Evertz 2408LT, 7708LT and 7807LT-2 series fiber transmitters Applications
- Direct optical inputs to XRF routers
- Direct optical inputs to IRD's and other devices with LNB bias
- Distribution amplifiers with optical input
- Line amps/slope compensators with optical input
|Number of Outputs||1|
|Connector||BNC per IEC 61169-8 Annex A|
|I/O Impedance||75Ω, 50Ω optional|
|Frequency Range||40MHz to 3GHz|
|Return Loss||120MHz to 2.3GHz > 15dB
2.3GHz to 3GHz > 12dB
|Link Gain||-6dB at 0dBm optical input, and 0dB gain at the fiber transmitter|
|Number of Inputs||1|
|Max Input Power||+3dBm|
|Optical Sensitivity||-14dBm @ 35dB C/N on a 36MHz carrier|
|Voltage||13V DC nominal, range 9 – 21V DC|
|Connector||BNC per IEC 61169-8 Annex A (same connector as RF output)|
|Power||< 1 Watt|
|Dimensions||3.3" long x 0.57" dia.
(84mm long x 15mm dia.)
|2307LR||Miniature L-Band/Wideband Fiber Receiver|
|2307LR‑B50||Miniature L-band/Wideband fiber receiver. BNC 50Ω Connector|