We are looking for a self-motivated software developer with a strong engineering
skills and experience, as well as a keen eye for UX to join our R&D team.
We want someone who understands that clarity and attention to detail are paramount
when designing a product or services user experience (in both backend and frontend applications).
In this position, you will be working within a dynamic team of developers
creating automation and on real-time live media solutions. You will join us in
applying the latest developments in machine learning, scalable distributed
systems, cloud computing and other cutting edge technologies to a wide range of
fast-paced live productions. You won't simply be making good looking products;
you will be solving real world problems for our customers.
As a member of the R&D team, you will be challenged with designing and testing the
latest broadcast equipment incorporating the most advanced technology.
- C++ Object Oriented programming
- Qt Framework and experience with QML
- Javscript (ES6 bonus)
- Experience with at least one message brokering / RPC technology (gRPC, Kafka, RabbitMQ, WAMP, etc)
- Developed and run applications in container environments (Kubernetes, Docker)
- TCP/IP and socket communication programming
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in computer science or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years experience in professional software development
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!