Join the team building the next generation multi-master clustered content management and delivery solution. Design and code in the full-stack from device drivers through the database and application layers to the HTML5 front-end.
- Jetty, JBoss, Spring
- HTML, Angular, SaSS
- Oracle, MariaDB
- Public and Private Cloud, VMs, Data Centre operating systems
- Participate in the Scrum process as a member of a team
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis
- Software modelling and simulation
- Front end graphical user interface design
- Manual and automated software testing
- Performance tuning
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Work with Operations to deliver items to the customer
Location: Banglore, India
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!