Our team is creating the next-generation media-content management system so content producers and publishers can push the most out of their systems and get the most out of their content. We are developing new services for our SaaS platform while simultaneously growing our existing asset management enterprise application - Mediator.
Join us to grow with us and learn how to design and build beautiful, user friendly UIs and robust, highly available services on the cloud.
- Backend: Java, Spring, Python
- Database: MariaDB, ElasticSearch
- Cloud AWS Services like Lambda, EC2, DynamoDB ... and many others
- Participate in the Scrum process as a member of a team
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis
- Software modelling and simulation
- Front end graphical user interface design
- Manual and automated software testing
- Performance tuning
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Work with Operations to deliver items to the customer
Location: Manyata Tech Park, Bengaluru, KA
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!