The XRF4 is a non-blocking, high-density wideband RF router for signals from 40 – 2450MHz. In a mere 4RU form factor, the XRF4 starts from a base 8x8 configuration and is expandable in increments of eight-channel input and/or output cards. The XRF4 platform features a modular hot-swappable architecture, built-in 10" touch screen control panel and redundant power supplies and frame controllers. Optional features include crosspoint redundancy, direct fiber input modules, integrated spectrum analyzer and more. The XRF4 IO modules are individually software-upgradable to support LNB powering and/or automatic gain control.
- Performance • Industry's best performing large-capacity router with superior frequency response, isolation, return loss and noise figure to preserve signal margin.
- Flexibility • Various connector options, adjustable gain and direct fiber options offer flexibility to meet any application requirement. Built-in gain allows expansion up to 512x1024 using Evertz' passive splitters & combiners with no added point of failure.
- Reliability • All active components are modular and hot-swappable, facilitating quick serviceability and maximum uptime.
- LNB Powering • Optional integrated LNB power supplies with 22kHz LO control, individually controllable on all inputs. Active current protection, advanced monitoring/alarming and automatic recovery per port.
- Monitoring & Control • Integrated 10" touch screen display and built-in spectrum analyzer allow quick control and monitoring of all routes using customizable graphical user interfaces. User-friendly web browser provides access to all router controls and monitoring using Evertz' own VistaLINK PRO third-party compatible SNMP software. Immediate control and monitoring of routes, gain, threshold adjustments, RF power levels and LNB current values using Evertz' own MAGNUM control software.