The X-NCP2 provides real-time control and configuration of Evertz® XRF Series RF routers and X Series optical routers, providing access to control and configuration parameters.
Connected to the router via Ethernet, multiple control panels may reside on a single network, allowing panels to be located throughout the facility. The unit includes two 4-line displays, a direct-entry 0-9 keypad, and four rotary shaft encoders for user-friendly operation.
- Provides crosspoint and configuration control for the Evertz® XRF series RF Routers and X series optical routers
- Two 4-line, 24 alphanumeric digit per line, vacuum fluorescent display, (VFD) featuring very high brightness and wide viewing angles
- Panel pushbuttons are illuminated, tactile and full-size
- Provides destination locks and passcode protection
- Low power and rack space requirements (2RU)