The MUXIP-10GE is a complete, flexible solution to concurrently demux and remux up to 128x IP inputs across 128x IP outputs.
Flexible, supporting multiple inputs types including SPTS, MPTS, and Unicast/Multicast addressing.
Controlled by the industry leading VistaLINK® PRO CSM, the MUXIP-10GE offers grooming and re-multiplexing of pre-encoded content in a new single or multi program transport stream ready to be broadcast across DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C and IPTV networks. The platform is enabled with Service, Socket, Port and Device level redundancy when paired with VLPRO CSM NMS.
The MUXIP-10GE supports advanced stream processing capabilities such as Program and PID remapping, DVB/ATSC table generation and per program bitrate limiting to stop over bitrate inputs from disrupting groomed outputs.
When paired with VLPRO CSM NMS, the MUXIP-10GE can also support inband metadata insertion directly into a private PID. Downstream devices can receive this PID and process accordingly. Applications can vary from inband firmware upgrade or data tags.*
- Program and PID remapping
- Re-mux engine core with:
- 128x SPTS/MPTS IP inputs
- 128x SPTS/MPTS IP outputs
- Output TS bitrate configuration
- Per program bitrate limiting
- Inband metadata insertion to private PID*
- Internal TSM-Lite per stream: TS loss, CC, Bitrate
- Auto fail-over to the redundant incoming Transport via VLPRO CSM NMS
- 1:1, Port and Socket redundancy via VLPRO CSM NMS
- 1:1, M:N Unit Redundancy via VLPRO CSM NMS
- 128 IP input/output sockets
- 2 Gbe RJ45 data ports
- 2 10Gbe SFP inputs
- Support Multicast and Unicast applications
- Support MPTS and SPTS applications
- Support CBR and VBR applications
- Support per program bitrate limiting
- Support metadata insertion to private PID*
- Integrated with all Evertz products
- Easily managed with Evertz's VLPRO CSM NMS
- High resilience with dual power supply