The 9780MUX-IPGE-ASI is part of the 9780 FR platform. A complete, flexible solution to concurrently demux and remux up to 4x IP and ASI inputs across 4x IP and ASI outputs.
Flexible, supporting multiple inputs types including SPTS, MPTS, ASI, IP and Unicast/Multicast addressing.
Controlled by the industry leading VistaLINK® PRO CSM, the 9780 Multiplexer offers grooming and re-multiplexing of pre-encoded content in a new single or multi program transport stream ready to be broadcast across DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C and IPTV networks. The platform is enabled with Service, Socket, Port and Device level redundancy when paired with VLPRO CSM NMS.
Advanced Stream Processing
The 9780Multiplexer supports advanced stream processing capabilities such as Program and PID remapping, DVB/ATSC table generation and per program bitrate limiting to stop over bitrate inputs from disrupting groomed outputs.
Inband Metadata Insertion
When paired with VLPRO CSM NMS, the 9780 Multiplexer can also support inband metadata insertion directly into a private PID. Downstream devices can receive this PID and process accordingly.
Applications can vary from inband firmware upgrade or data tags.
- Program grooming and re/de-multiplexing with PID filtering
- Program and PID remapping
- Re-mux engine core with:
- 4x SPTS/MPTS ASI inputs
- 4x SPTS/MPTS ASI outputs
- 4x SPTS/MPTS IP inputs
- 4x SPTS/MPTS IP outputs
- Output TS bitrate configuration
- Per program bitrate limiting
- Inband metadata insertion to private PID*
- Internal TSM-Lite per stream: TS loss, CC, Bitrate
- Auto fail-over to the redundant incoming Transport via VLPRO CSM NMS
- 1:1, GbE Port and Socket redundancy via VLPRO CSM NMS
- 1:1, M:N Unit Redundancy via VLPRO CSM NMS