The 7800R4x4-RF/7800R4x4-RFI is a modular RF signal switch for routing and monitoring L-Band, IF and DTV, as well as other signals within a satellite communications facility. Starting from a base 4x4 configuration, the switch can be expanded to support distributive (fan-out) or combining (fan-in) systems with additional inputs and outputs using software license keys.
Advanced features such as slope compensation, automatic gain control, salvo operations, monitoring and alarm reporting of critical signal parameters such as input signal presence and signal-level provide flexible RF signal management are offered. Optional per port selection of 13/18V DC LNB power with active overload and short circuit protection. Direct optical input is also supported using 2307LR miniature fiber receiver.
The 7800R4x4-RF/7800R4x4-RFI is offered with variety of control interfaces and available to provide quick and simple PC or panel-based control for crosspoint control and system configuration. Additionally, this flexible routing switch can be controlled, configured and monitored via Web GUI and/or SNMP control over Ethernet, using Evertz® VistaLINK® or other monitoring and control software. This platform can be housed in Evertz 7800FR 3RU or 7801FR 1RU* multiframe.
- Modular switch with hot-swappable design
- Future proof with 40 – 2400MHz operation
- Industry's best overall signal performance, preserving signal quality from input to output. Supports the strict performance requirements of advanced modulation formats such as DVBS2 and DVBS2X
- 70/140MHz IF, L-Band, stacked L-Band and off-air DTV all in one platform
- Passes all modulation formats
- Modular design; front-loading and hot-swappable
- Non-blocking, fan-out or fan-in configuration
- Fan-out system expansion capability up to 8x16 using license keys
- Fan-In system expansion capability up to 16x8 using license keys
- Up to eight programmable salvos
- Optional 13/18V DC LNB power with active overload and short circuit protection
- Solid State matrix switching system reduces complexity, improves reliability and increases flexibility overmanual patch bays
- Automatic or manual gain control on all input channels
- RF power monitoring on all input channels
- Adjustable output level in AGC mode
- Matrix crosspoint control using web GUI , CP-22xx series, CP-9000 remote control panels, VistaLINK®, or third party control software
- System configuration, alarm monitoring, event logging and e-mail notification available through VistaLINK® or third party control software