The 7751SRG-HD generates various analog bi-level & tri-level sync signals for both HD and SD applications. The 7751SRG-HD provides an analog genlock input that allows you to synchronize the sync signals to your plant horizontal and vertical timing.
The 7751SRG-HD generates all analog sync signals defined by SMPTE ST 274 (1080i/p) and SMPTE ST 296 (720p) as well as those required for NTSC, PAL and slow PAL (625i/48) applications. Sync signals generated for NTSC, PAL and slow PAL applications are sync signals only and do not incorporate color burst signals.
The four independent sync outputs can be configured to output different sync signals. The common combinations of HDTV and SD analog sync outputs can be selected via card edge control.
In conjunction with the 7700ADA7 Analog Distribution Amplifier and the 7751TG2-HD HDTV Test Signal Generator, this module will fulfill all of your slave sync generation requirements.
- NTSC or PAL color black gen lock or free-runs with no genlock reference
- Phase adjustment of outputs with respect to gen lock input
- Selectable frame rate divisor of 1 or 1/1.001
- Wide variety of 1080i, 1035i, 1080p, 720p and NTSC/PAL/slow PAL sync output sync signals (excluding burst)
- HSDL tri-level sync for 2K data transfers
- Four separate analog sync signal outputs
- 6Hz or 1Hz TTL pulse shows relationship between HD & SD Sync outputs
- 8 position DIP switch selects combinations of sync signal available
- Card edge LEDs indicate gen lock presence, module fault
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via SNMP; using VistaLINK® PRO, CP-2116E or CP-2232E Control Panels. VistaLINK® is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7800FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame
Selectable Sync Output Options
||1/1.001 Multiple Set Via DIP Switch Where Applicable
(See 7751SRG-HD manual for more switch settings)
|10||1080i/60 V-Drive||1080p/24sF||625i/48||6Hz Pulse|