The 570EMR-AG-HUB is an audio gateway for IP translation to/from TDM interfaces for existing EMR audio systems as well as new EMR audio router installations. The 570EMR-AG-HUB can also be used for IP audio conversion including AES67 to SMPTE ST 302M, and with the Audio Selector feature key enabled this module can be a hub to aggregate and select any audio on a mono basis, for example 4 mono channels from any input grouped together on a AES67 stream.
The 570EMR-AG-HUB module provides a gateway to link into IP infrastructures as well as allow a more efficient way to tie-line routers together. IP-based audio packetized and transported over fiber will provide greater density and longer distances than traditional copper based solutions would yield. TDM audio sources and destinations include all EMR audio modules plus EQX embedders, deembedders and Frame sync options.
The 570EMR-AG-HUB is hot-swappable and monitored via VistaLINK in any of the Evertz 570 modular frames.
Applications for the 570EMR-AG-HUB include:
- Bulk audio connection between audio systems such as connecting multiple mobile broadcast vehicles using EMR audio router modules
- Audio bridging between devices supporting ST 302M or AES67 to EMR/EQX routing systems
- Mono audio selection of any audio to any audio
- AES67 to AES67 profile grooming
- IP audio routing for radio using Evertz IP switches
- Optimized for operation in a 10GbE and 25GbE IP SDVN environment
- Audio gateway of external TDM signals into IP (Studer, Calrec, EMR audio)
- IP conversion between SMPTE ST 302M and AES67
- AES67 to AES67 for profile grooming *
- SMPTE ST 302M: maximum 640 multicasts per port *
- AES67: maximum 640 multicasts per port *
- SMPTE ST 2110-30 Level A & B
- IP links for AES67 and ST 302M (512 channels per TDM)
- 10x10 MADI (64 channels per) as a purchasable option
- Audio Selector is a purchasable option for selecting audio on mono basis
- Purchasable option for pop suppression
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via SNMP; using VistaLINK® PRO