The 3480MUX-ASI8x8-IPGE is part of the 3480 Media Exchange Processor platform. A complete, flexible solution to concurrently demux and remux up to 8x IP and ASI inputs across 8x IP and ASI outputs.
Flexible, supporting multiple inputs types including SPTS, MPTS, ASI, IP and Unicast/Multicast addressing.
Controlled by the industry leading VistaLINK® PRO CSM, the 3480 Multiplexer offers grooming and re-multiplexing of pre-encoded content in a new single or multi program transport stream ready to be broadcast across DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C and IPTV networks. The platform is enabled with Service, Socket, Port and Device level redundancy when paired with VLPRO CSM NMS.
The 3480 Multiplexer supports advanced stream processing capabilities such as Program and PID remapping, DVB/ATSC table generation and per program bitrate limiting to stop over bitrate inputs from disrupting groomed outputs.
When paired with VLPRO CSM NMS, the 3480 Multiplexer can also support inband metadata insertion directly into a private PID. Downstream devices can receive this PID and process accordingly.
Applications can vary from inband firmware upgrade or data tags.*
- 8 ASI input/output ports
- 8 IP input/output sockets
- 4 Gbe RJ45 data ports
- Support Multicast and Unicast applications
- Support MPTS and SPTS applications
- Support CBR and VBR applications
- Support per program bitrate limiting
- Support metadata insertion to private PID*
- Integrated with all Evertz products
- Easily managed with web interface or Evertz's VLPRO CSM NMS
- High resilience with dual power supply
- Future capable, 128 IP input/output sockets*
- Future capable, statistical controller capabilities*
- Program grooming and re/de-multiplexing with PID filtering
- Program and PID remapping
- Re-mux engine core with:
- 8x SPTS/MPTS ASI inputs
- 8x SPTS/MPTS ASI outputs
- 8x SPTS/MPTS IP inputs
- 8x SPTS/MPTS IP outputs
- Output TS bitrate configuration
- Per program bitrate limiting
- Inband metadata insertion to private PID*
- Internal TSM-Lite per stream: TS loss, CC, Bitrate
- Auto fail-over to the redundant incoming Transport via VLPRO CSM NMS
- 1:1, GbE Port and Socket redundancy via VLPRO CSM NMS
- 1:1, M:N Unit Redundancy via VLPRO CSM NMS