The 3080IPG-NAT platform is a complete hardware based solution to remove the need for service providers to enforce address range restrictions and VLAN schemes for their customers in multi-tenant environments.
Controlled by the industry leading VistaLINK® PRO, the 3080IPG-NAT-2-10GE is a high density NAT (Network Address Translator) used specifically for video applications. It allows to bridge two IP networks by appropriately translating IP addresses of one network to another. When datagrams from one network enter into the inbound port of the NAT, its addresses in these datagrams get translated, and then delivered to a second network connected to the outbound port of the NAT.
The 3080IPG-NAT provides the following three modes of operation:
- The One-to-one NAT which allows a static mapping between one unicast/multicast IP address from one network to another unicast/multicast IP address from another network.
- The VLAN based NAT which allows a VLAN tagged datagram from one network to seamlessly enter into another network by encapsulating it as regular multicast.
- The Port based NAT which allows to apply a multicast IP address to all incoming datagrams on a physical port, and makes the datagram appear as if it were a video stream when it enters into another network.
- One-to-one NAT
- VLAN base NAT
- Port based NAT
- Point-to-point and multi-point signal distribution/contribution inside the facility
- Operates over a IP/MPLS/VPLS core network
- High Performance Studio Interconnects
- In-band Management (Management Traffic transport over Multicast)
- Fully controlled and monitored via VistaLINK® PRO
- Flexible SFP Ethernet I/O for 4x1/10GE (SFP+)
- 4xSFP Modules
- 4x10GbE Optical 1310nm (+SFPTR13-10G)
- 2 x datagram flow mapping (from 2x1/10GE)
|3080IPG-NAT-2-10GE||High density NAT with 4xSFP 10GE |
|Rear Plate Suffix|
|+6RU||6RU rear plate for use in 6RU slots|
|3000FR||6RU Multiframe which holds 15 single slot modules|
|3700FR||3700 Series 6RU ATP frame, includes one 3000PS power supply|
|EMX1-FR||1RU EMX Router frame which holds 2 single slot modules|
|EMX3-FR||3RU EMX Router frame which holds 5 single slot modules|
|EMX6-FR||6RU EMX Router frame which holds 15 single slot modules|