The 2430GDAC GLink D to A Converter provides a simple extension to Evertz multi-display systems by converting a GLink video signal over coaxial or fiber optic cable into a digital DVI signal and analog RGB signal that can be displayed on a computer monitor or flat panel screen, thereby eliminating the 5m distance limit of DVI signals. The converter features one GLink fiber optic input, one GLink coaxial input, one reclocked GLink coaxial output, and one DVI-I video output. The 2430GDAC has been designed for use with any Evertz module featuring a GLink output. (For example, the MVP® 3000MVP-PPMG and 7767VIP4-HSN-G modules).
The 2430GDAC-WARP features the same I/O specifications as the standard 2430GDAC but also provides the added capability of "warping" or flipping the output display from landscape mode (16:9) to portrait mode (9:16). The 2430GDAC-WARP rotates the output display 90° counter clockwise. This is ideal for space limited applications.
- Display resolution capability up to HD (1920x1080) at 60Hz or 50Hz refresh rate
- DVI-I digital and analog RGB video output
- Autodetection of display resolution with manual override.
- One reclocked GLink coaxial output for connection to a second 2430GDAC or other GLink-compatible products
- Standard landscape display (2430GDAC) or portrait display support (2430GDAC-WARP)
- Autodetection of GLink signal loss
- Operation with single-mode or multi-mode fiber optic cable
- SC/PC or FC/PC fiber connector options
- Low power +12V DC operation