Junior Field Service Engineer - AV
- Technical Support
- (Multiple States), United States
Evertz, a growing high-technology company with over 2,000 employees today, is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of broadcast, film production and postproduction equipment for the film, television broadcast and Professional Audio & Video industry.
We are currently looking for recent graduates to join our AV Service team. As the first and often the most frequent point of contact for our clients, you will have the greatest opportunity to influence the client's perception of Evertz. This position is a challenging yet rewarding mix that combines technical know-how and customer service skills. You will be part of a high-energy team dealing with exciting customers and cutting-edge products both in-house and while on-site at our customers’ production studios and distribution facilities.
Position requires travel within the US. US home location is flexible with opportunity to work from home when not on field assignments.
- Travel within the US for customer deployments and general service
- Install product(s) or systems at customer sites and deliver product training to customers
- Respond and provide technical direction to customers regarding operational issues, firmware upgrades and general maintenance
- Assess customer’s product application, troubleshoot and diagnose issues through research and/or re-creation to determine a root cause
- Systematic & detail-oriented troubleshooting, data collection and reporting of issues
- Maintain a communication link between customer service and other departments by partnering to resolve customer issues and communicating customer feedback
- College or University education in Electrical, Electronic, or Computer disciplines
- Passion for technology and learning new software and hardware products
- Hands-on experience with IP Networking, server hardware and Linux OS
- Unparalleled desire to help customers and deliver service excellence
- Problem-solving ability while reacting to changing situations, & championing issues to resolution
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be eligible for travel within US and Canada
- US Citizenship is essential
Location: Remote work possibility for any US State
What We Offer:
- Employer funded benefits program
- Competitive total compensation package
- Work-Life Balance
- Career Progression
- Casual Work Environment
Evertz USA Inc. (Evertz) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate, support, and value diversity!
Evertz does not discriminate in employment or recruiting efforts on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
Apply Now Back to Careers