- Burlington, ON, Canada
You will be responsible for:
- Screening telephone calls, filing, and faxing, word processing
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Making meeting arrangements
- Basic bookkeeping
- Creating or updating presentation software files
- Preparing reports as needed
- Communicating with external creative-service providers
- Tracking budgets and expenses
The successful candidate will have:
- Post-Secondary education in Office Administration
- Basic accounting knowledge and working experience in bookkeeping is an asset
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability, time management skills and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and project coordination experience
- Min. 2 to 3 years’ experience in similar position
What we Offer:
- Employer funded benefit program
- Competitive total compensation package
- Work-life Balance
- Employee Assistance plan, including an on-site Employee Support Counsellor
- Employee Discount Platform
- Career Progression
- Casual work environment
- Social Events and Sport Teams
Location: Burlington, ON
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery. Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers.
With over 1700 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
Apply Now Back to Careers