Administrative Coordinator, India
- India Office
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Evertz team is looking for motivated professionals with fluent English communication and multi-tasking skills to provide administrative support and manage our procurement and Supply Chain Management requirements across multiple projects globally.
- Manage procurement and supply chain management.
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Update and maintain team project databases
- Assist with coordination, notes for weekly department planning Meeting
- Coordinate Deployment projects
- Assist Project Management group with auditing orders and frame layouts
- Role-based responsibilities as required
- College Education in related field (Business, Administration) or related experience
- Computer savvy
- Strong in MS Excel and Office Suites
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and working with databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, planning, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in English fluently and multi task in a fast-paced environment
Location: Manyata Tech Park, Bengaluru, KA
Office Time: 1 to 9pm IST
Location: Currently remote
Evertz Technologies Limited (TSX:ET), is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices. Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery. Evertz' customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers.
Evertz is a SMPTE Sustaining Member Considered as an innovator by their customers; Evertz delivers innovative solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. With over 2000 employees, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry.
Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies.