A Senior Java Developer to join a team of back-end developers working towards providing new features & solving production issues of our product Mediator X.
- Manage lifecycle of code from design, develop, test coverage & maintenance
- Troubleshoot any production issues if required and include regression testing.
- Guide a team of Junior Developers with best coding practices, review PRs, mentor any new hires as and when required
- Able to gather information from stake holders to articulate a poorly stated problem
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology Or related field (or equivalent experience).
- 4 years of coding experience in Java
- Recent experience in Java 8
- Write code at highest standards (Clean Code and Clean Design, SOLID principles)
- Multi-threading, concurrent and distributed design
- Design Patterns
- Spring Framework/Spring Boot
- Message Brokers (RabbitMQ/Kafka)
- RDBMS (Oracle/MySQL/MariaDB)
- Build tools (Ant/Maven/Gradle)
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Test Driven Development (JUnit & Mockito)
- Agile methodologies
- Ability to speak & write in English fluently
- Type Script
- Interest & ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Experience in Microservices/its architecture principles
Nice to Have:
- Any experience in microservices is added advantage to help with moving existing product into our SaaS platform.
Location: Manyata Tech Park, Bengaluru, KA
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!