Evertz, a growing high-tech company and worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of professional equipment for television broadcast, film and HDTV production and post production, cable and telco industries.
- Provide sales support for Regional Account Managers in the form of preparing quotes, demo/loan agreements, and sales reports
- Coordinate between multiple internal departments to filter information and present cohesive response to incoming inquiries
- Process additional administrative documents (i.e. Excels, letters) as required
- General administrative duties such as filing, maintaining/ordering office supplies
- Enter data accurately and efficiently into company database
- Other duties as assigned
- College Education in related field (Business, Administration) or related experience
- 0-1 year office administrative experience
- Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability, time management skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!