The XRF1A is an RF signal routing matrix for L-Band and IF satellite communications and other signals. Housed in a compact 1RU chassis and available in 8x8 or 16x16 matrix sizes, the XRF1A is a full-featured routing matrix with automatic or manual gain control and RF power meters on each input channel, as well as optional LNB power supplies. Advanced capabilities, such as salvos allow multiple matrix path changes with the push of a button.
The XRF1A features optional built-in and remote control panels for crosspoint control and system configuration. Additionally, this flexible routing matrix can be controlled, configured and monitored via serial control, SNMP control over Ethernet, Evertz® X-NCP2 panel, CP-22xxxE series control panels, VistaLINK® or other third party control software.
The XRF1A 16x16 is scalable up to four units by connecting multiple frames in conjunction with Evertz® SRF series passive RF splitters/combiners, which provide matrix expansion without compromising system reliability.
- Future proof with 40 – 2450MHz operation
- 70/140MHz IF, L-Band, stacked L-Band and off-air DTV all in one platform
- Industry's best overall signal performace, perserving signal quality from input to output. Supports the strict performace requirements of advanced modulation formats needed for optimal transponder usage and ROI over time
- Passes all modulation formats
- Passcode protection for configuration parameters and destination locks
- Up to eight programmable salvos
- Built-in control panel option
- Internal redundant power supply option
- LNB power generation option with short circuit protection
- Non-blocking, fan-out configuration
- Solid State matrix switching system reduces complexity, improves reliability and increases flexibility over manual patch bays
- Automatic or manual gain control on all input channels
- External system expansion capability up to 32x32 using additional frames and Evertz® SRF series passive splitters/combiners
- RF power monitoring on all input channels
- Adjustable output level in AGC mode
- Matrix crosspoint control using local control panel, X-NCP2 remote control panel, VistaLINK® or third party control software