The 7780MD series is a complete hardware-based professional DVB-S/S2 DVB-S2X (Broadcast and DSNG profiles) standard. Satellite modulator solution, able to process data rates up to 200 Mbps with high-order modulation schemes up to 64APSK. This module works conjointly with Evertz® encoders and various other 7800 series modular products, all integrated in the same chassis in infinitely flexible combinations. The 7780MD modulator series rounds out a best-in-class and highly flexible encoder to uplink solution.
Monitoring parameters such as input bit rate, occupied bandwidth, output level and transmit status provide extensive information on modulator status and signal quality. These parameters as well as full control of the modulator are relayed over SNMP, for intuitive remote access using Evertz® own VistaLINK® PRO SNMP monitoring and control package.
- Full DVB-S/S2 and DVB-S2X compliant with modulation schemes available up to 64ASPK
- Wideband output frequency range, adjustable from 950 – 2150MHz
- Symbol rates range from 1-68 MSps
- Carrier identifier (CID) at modulator level
- Modulation and coding support: Constant Coding and Modulation (CCM), Variable Coding and Modulation (VCM), Adaptive Coding and Modulation (ACM)
- Incoming TS bit rate management includes Null Packet Adaptation (PCR re-stamping), Padding Insertion, Advance Padding Insertion and Dummy PL Frame
- Dual, selectable ASI and IP inputs for flexibility in system configuration and selection of various accompanying encoder modules
- Monitoring port provided for local monitoring of signal integrity
- Interoperable with Evertz® and third-party industry standard professional satellite IRDs
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame for low MTTR
- Control through web browser or SNMP using third-party application or Evertz' own VistaLINK SNMP control and monitoring software (optional front panel control is also available)
- Multistream Per carrier support according to EN 302 307 standard
- Optional BISS Encryption is supported