The purpose of this role is to coordinate and risk-manage internal and external resources to bring high quality products and features to full-scale production, on time and on cost. Primary scope of role covers product development, introduction of product to market and any required external specialized certifications and associated renewals. Secondary scope of role covers site delivery and commissioning of system engineered solutions. As such, this is a multi-disciplinary role requiring a wide scope of engagement ranging from internal R&D and Marketing teams to external independent labs and System Integrators.
- Interface with internal team members to ensure timely quality delivery of committed deliverables
- Interface with external independent certification labs to establish timelines, plans and coordinate execution of testing to ensure timely certification or renewal
- Interface with System Integrators to review committed designs, discuss and establish delivery and commissioning timelines, coordinate internal testing, as needed to ensure successful field commissioning, and manage Service Engineering resources to execute established plan
- In all cases, assess risks, develop mitigation plans and manage to closure
- Collaborate with other Project Managers to ensure effective utilization of resources
- Coordinate dependencies with internal teams to ensure timely quality closure of deliverables and projects
- 2-3 years project management experience, preferably in a full scope product development role covering development, new product introduction (NPI) and deployment
- PMP designation or in the process of completion
- Possess a degree in electrical, computer or software engineering or have demonstrated equivalent work experience
- Skillful use of software tools such as Microsoft Office, Visio, Microsoft Project or equivalent
- Experience with external independent labs and/or certification processes for industrial applications such as medical, aeronautical, security, etc. would be an asset
- Strong communication, negotiation and risk management skills
- Demonstrated organizational, time management, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Able to work in a high changed / fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Dedicated, professional attitude, enthusiastic and willing to learn
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!