We are looking for FPGA and embedded system test engineers at our Markham, Canada office (404/Steeles area). As a test engineer, you will be working with FPGA and software designers and product specialist to define test architecture, implementation and test plans for a new product, carry out the verification and validation of the product, and set up good tracking system of product test history and results.
- Work with FPGA and software designers to define test architecture and test plans for a new product
- Design scripts for product and system testing
- Design scripts for test result analysis
- Carry out verification and validation of products
- Carry out interoperability test
- Track product test history and results.
- Help troubleshoot product issues found during test and in field
- Engineering degree or diploma
- Proficient with Python and other automation test tools
- Experience with hardware/FPGA/embedded system testing
- Experience with automation test strategies and planning
- Experience with linux operation system
- Experience with IP network design and setup
- Knowledge of video/audio compression, broadcast video/audio transport/processing, or high speed Ethernet
- Self-driven with attention to detail and quality
- Good verbal and written communication skills and good team worker
- Good problem solving skills
- General computing skills
Location: Markham, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!