We are looking for someone to join our DevOps Team! The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about emerging cloud technologies, automation, and streamlining processes. Our team develops the tools needed for creating highly available and scalable deployments for our existing asset management enterprise application - Mediator. We work with many globally recognized technologies such as, Hashicorp, Jenkins CI, and various cloud platforms. We’re looking for someone that's eager to learn and highly motivated to join our team.
Join us to grow with us and learn how to design and deploy services on the cloud, and provide CI/CD solutions for our Development Team.
- Design, implement, and secure our IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud based solutions with high scalability/availability best practices in mind
- Design and automate deployments using Infrastructure as Code for multiple cloud providers
- Maintaining CI/CD pipelines for internal product teams
- Participate in the Scrum process as a member of a team
- Experience with at least one cloud provider: AWS (Preferred); GCP; Azure
- Experience with at least one configuration management system: Saltstack (Preferred); Ansible; Chef; Puppet
- Experience with at least one CI/CD solution: Jenkins (Preferred); CircleCI; TravisCI
- Experience with Linux based systems
- Experience with writing and maintaining Infrastructure as Code: Terraform (Preferred); Cloudformation Templates
- Experience with scripting languages: Python; Bash
- Knowledge of deploying/maintaining Container based solutions: Docker; Kubernetes; AWS ECS/EKS
Opportunities for AWS, GCP and Azure training and certification
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!