The AV Telemarketer/Education Coordinator is a vital part of the Evertz AV team. This individual will be responsible for outreach to identify new and prospective customers, coordination of training seminars and in-person educational visits. This role is intended to provide lead generation for the Evertz AV sales team through education of end-users and technology consultants. To achieve this goal, the AV Telemarketer/Education Coordinator will perform duties of research, cold calling, scheduling and coordination with other teams. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter that will aggressively create and execute an outbound marketing campaign.
- Develop a strategy to identify new sales opportunities in the “Corporate” and “Higher Education” market.
- Identify key targets to go after in the two vertical markets, including: Determining which companies/organizations would be ideal users of Evertz AV Technology; Identifying key individuals within those organizations, by utilizing the web, social media platforms such as (LinkedIn), and mining through existing contacts within Evertz’s customer database
- Perform outbound calls to prospective organizations, to introduce them to Evertz AV technology
- Coordinate technology presentations to prospective customers from Evertz AV product manager or Sales team
- Schedule customers/consultants to attend technology roadshows/demonstrations
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes and experience:
- Self Starter, able to create and execute an outbound marketing campaign
- Experience with outbound cold calling
- Should have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willingness to continue reaching out even in the event of failed attempts
- Social Media savvy with experience utilizing LinkedIn
- Candidate should be able to clearly discuss technology with managers and engineers
- Understanding of computer networking and/or Audio Visual Equipment
- Candidate should have a 4-year college degree in a business or engineering field
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!