As a frequent point of contact for our clients, you will have an excellent opportunity to positively impact our clients’ experiences with Evertz Service. This position is a challenging mix that combines frequent interaction with customers and colleagues, a fast-paced environment and opportunities to help resolve a variety of different types of problems.
- Respond to incoming inquiries, and assign cases to Service staff
- Provide administrative support to Service department
- Enter caller and case information accurately and efficiently into company ticketing system
- Assist in the scheduling and planning travel for Service-related customer visits
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Preparation of training materials
- Punch-list tracking & updating, creating meeting minutes and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- College Education in related field (Business, Travel, Administration) or related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management, problem solving ability and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Positive attitude and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!