East Coast Government Sales Representative
Opportunity:We are expanding our AV sales team and looking for an experienced, energetic and passionate Sales Professional eager to take on new challenges and lead the promotion of the EvertzAV brand and products in the Federal Government space in the eastern United States. This is a hands-on role with the candidate required to take a leadership role in building the professional AV market sales channel through strategic partnerships and end customer engagements.
- Business development with a focus on Government focused sales channels on east coast
- Co-ordinate with end user/consultant/SI customer/SI inquires, help complete RFI’s with management and manage other sales related duties
- Manage/maintain end user and partner relationships and inquires
- Become trained on EvertzAV product range and become a content expert
- Assist in creation of marketing campaign strategy for the region
- Organize and attend regional trade-shows as necessary
- Provide weekly opportunity reports and sales projections
- Other sales related duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the Professional AV market
- Electronics engineering background an advantage
- Problem-solving, salesmanship and effective communication
- Willingness to travel extensively within North America
- Results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!