FPGA Design Engineer (Markham)
- Complete FPGA development cycle using Altera Quartus or Xilinx Vivado FPGA tools, including High Level Synthesis (HLS) or VHDL design entry, Simulation, Static Timing Analysis (STA) and on-chip Debug
- Understanding of Ethernet, PCIe, AXI, SERDES and DDR memories
- Lower level C/C++ embedded programming targeting ARM, Zynq, Microblaze or Nios, or FPGA fabric through HLS
- Debug capabilities on Board level, FPGA, Software and System level
- Ability to bring FPGA subsystem from concept through release to manufacturing
- A degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Accrued related experience of 2-8 years
- Organized and disciplined individual with strong people and communication skills
- Driven to understand the big picture
- Self-driven, can easily switch gears and take on new and diverse tasks
Additional Exposure to the Following Areas is an Asset:
- Knowledge of Network Protocols
- Knowledge of Broadcast Video
- Version control tools such as SVN and CVS
- Linux operating system
- ARM or other microprocessors
Location: Markham, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!