- Java programming
- C++ programming
- ActionScript and MXML programming
- Unit and front-end testing
- Participating in the Scrum development process
- Minimum two years of experience in a similar role
- A relevant degree is desirable (e.g. Computer Science / Engineering)
- Ability to solve programming problems and devise simple algorithms
- Some experience of unit and front-end testing
- Ability to code in an OO language (Java, C++)
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!Send your resume to: email@example.com
or Fax - 0118 9216802