- Receive deliveries from drivers
- Confirm the product shipped matches the packing slip
- Ensure the packing slip matches the purchase order
- Data entry of parts into AS400 inventory system
- Inspect for damage
- Place acceptable parts in inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- AS400 experience is an asset
- Able to work without supervision in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Basic knowledge of Computers
- Must have own steel-toed shoes/boots
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!