We are looking for someone to join our DevOps Team! The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about Linux system administration and has an interest in Debian packaging. Our team supports the building, packaging and deployment of our existing asset management enterprise application – Mediator. We’re looking for someone who is eager to learn and highly motivated to join our team.
- Facilitate the creation of Debian packages
- Oversee the flow of Debian packages through our APT repositories
- Create and maintain customer based solutions for our software
- Facilitate application deployments onto customer systems
- Participate in the Scrum process as a member of a team
- Minimum 3 years of Linux Administration experience
- Experience configuring networking utilities: Netplan; Ifupdown
- Experience working with configuration management tools
- Experience with the systemd suite of tools
- Experience with scripting languages: Python; Bash
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fun and relaxed work environment
- Opportunity for career progression and mentoring others
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!