We are looking for an engineer to join our growing team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of the Technical Operations Centre, the prime responsibility of the EvTOC Engineer will be to support complex broadcast video systems; software defined video networking, compression and content processing systems, orchestration and control network management and monitoring solutions, big data analytics:
- Work in a small team with startup mentality to support multiple global customers
- Lead the design, deployment and support of video systems and associated networks.
- Act as an expert level technical advisor or specialist on highly complex initiatives.
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
- Ensure events are managed until resolution while adhering to Incident and SLA guidelines.
- Act as single point of contact for multiple incidents and projects simultaneously.
- Document any departmental and technical procedures.
- Ensure successful completion of assigned projects within defined guidelines.
- Develop solution requirements, design specifications & operational guidelines.
- Participate and assist in developing technology options and providing an optimum recommendation that meets the stated requirements in functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, cost and support.
- Represent the department and coordinate with peer departments and customers to ensure effective delivery of project deliverables.
- Establish necessary testing requirements to evaluate the proposed designs and to validate the technology platform or systems.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Technical Diploma/Degree or equivalent work experience (preferred).
- Networking Certification preferred (CCNA, CCNP)
- Advanced knowledge of installations, upgrades and troubleshooting in Unix/Linux and Windows environments
- Familiarity with one or more of the Evertz platforms is strongly recommended
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with many changing priorities.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative in identifying and resolving problems independently.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to travel internationally.
Location: Bangalore, India
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!