We are looking for a self-motivated software developer who is driven to ensure the highest quality in software by creating reliable test to join our R&D team. We want someone who can identify the essential behaviour of a software system and find ways to push it to its limits.
In this position, you will be working within a dynamic team of user interface and system developers on real-time live media solutions. You will join us in applying the latest developments in machine learning, scalable distributed systems, cloud computing and other cutting edge technologies to a wide range of fast-paced live productions. You won't simply be making good looking products;
you will be solving real world problems for our customers.
You will be working alongside a strong, supportive team that prides itself on creating solutions both quickly and effectively. Your design and coding style should be pragmatic, yet easy to adapt in response to team and customer feedback.
- Python, shell scripting, and Jenkins so experience with some or all of those is ideal, including a strong knowledge of continuous integration workflows. Any previous experience with Junit style testing frameworks would be beneficial.
- Other valuable skills include a strong grasp of UDP, TCP/IP, parallel programming, distributed systems and machine learning, along with familiarity working and developing within a Linux environment.
- You will be working alongside a strong, supportive team that prides itself on creating solutions both quickly and effectively. Your design and coding style should be pragmatic, yet easy to adapt in response to team and customer feedback.
- Working at Evertz entails fast-paced, iterative development of industry-leading products and technology. As such, candidates must be able to learn quickly, work independently and have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- A degree/diploma in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 2- 5 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven by results
- Collaborative and adaptable
Location: Manyata Tech Park, Bengaluru, KA
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!