We are looking for a self-motivated software developer with a keen eye for UI design and user experience to join our R&D team. We want someone who understands that clarity and attention to detail are paramount when designing a product's user experience. A portfolio showcasing your web-based software is highly beneficial.
In this position, you will be working within a dynamic team of user interface and system developers on real-time live media solutions that address a wide range of live production challenges. You won't simply be making good looking products; you will be solving real world problems for our customers.
- Other valuable skills include a strong grasp of jQuery, WebSockets, UDP,TCP/IP, parallel programming, distributed systems, robust API design, along with familiarity working and developing within a Linux environment.
- You will be working alongside a strong, supportive team that prides itself on creating solutions both quickly and effectively. Your design and coding style should be pragmatic, yet easy to adapt in response to team and customer feedback.
- Working at Evertz entails fast-paced, iterative development of industry-leading products and technology. As such, candidates must be able to learn quickly, work independently and have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- A degree/diploma in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 2- 5 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven by results
- Collaborative and adaptable
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!