As a member of the Failure Analysis Department, you will be part of the manufacturing group that repairs and analyzes our products to component level. You will work in a fast paced environment with flexible hours and gain exposure to the most advanced components available to the industry.
- Repair and analyze the latest film, television, and telecommunications equipment to the component level while putting an emphasis on attention to detail
- Set up and operate standard and specialized test equipment to diagnose, test and analyze reported customer and internal issues providing a root cause analysis of the issue
- Complete root cause analysis reports for review and recommendations
- Provide training to team members within and external to the department as required
- Review documented procedures and processes related to testing and troubleshooting along with inter-departmental work on continuous improvements
- Work with other departments to expedite resolutions to issues in a fast and efficient manner
- 2-year Electronics / Electrical Technician or 3-year Technologist Diploma
- In–depth experience in electronics testing and troubleshooting
- Familiar with troubleshooting techniques and the ability to read technical drawings and schematics
- Experience working with test measuring tools and ability to solder SMT components
- Ability to diagnose and correct root cause of equipment and product / process related failures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability and time management skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all
employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities.
In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to
persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability
during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!