The DreamCatcher™ 100E Series is the most advanced IP-based clip server and production suite available today. The rugged 3RU chassis supports playout of up to 8x channels of HD, 4x channels in 3G and 1x channel of 4K/UHD. The license-free design makes all features and configurations available to users through a simple web-based configuration tool.
The 10GbE DreamCatcher™ network allows for a distributed system design with every record train, clip and playlist instantly available from any operation station. The DC-100E Series has simple integration with every major production switcher through AMP, GPI and PBUS. Automation control is also available through the open third-party DreamCatcher™ control protocol.
The DC-100E Series is available with two storage options. 1TB and 3TB of storage are available supporting approximately 30 and 60 hours of 100MB/s content respectively. Each system has an additional 1TB of near line secondary storage used for archiving content.
Each system includes an integrated transcoding engine for convenient import and export of the following codecs: ProRes, DNxHD, XDCAM50, DVC Pro, AVC Intra, H.264 and MPEG-2i. The DC-100E Series also includes revolutionary editing capabilities which allow the system to be used as an additional DreamCatcher™ content creating operation station.
- Production Switcher Integration through AMP, GPI and PBUS using the DC-TPIP
- Sub frame cue to play response time
- A familiar controller design with an advanced touch-based interface
- Distributed 10GbE architecture
- Playout of up to 8x HD, 4x 3G and 1x 4K/UHD outputs
- Zooming and tracking features
- Split-screen with custom background graphics
- Integrated transcoding engine
- Integrated multiviewer
- Support for up to 2x operators per system
- Two storage configurations: 1TB and 3TB
- Ingest of ProRes 4444 codec with Alpha channel
- Optional live Non-Linear Editor with DC-LIVE-EDIT
- Graphical metadata insertion tools
- Integrated search engine across a federated database