The CP-3100E is first of the VUE family of control panels and is optimized for single or multi-system control applications.
The CP-3100E features one large touch screen for quick selection and navigation, four user defined buttons, and a single shaft encoder. The buttons can be configured to quickly change between modes or menus. The shaft encoder can be used for selection or navigation requirements.
The CP-3100 features two Gigabit Ethernet ports supporting separate networks for isolating router based and SNMP based control applications.
Using the VUE engine the panel enables operators to integrate the control of routing systems, multi-viewers, and terminal equipment.
- Touch screen and gesture interaction
- Integrate control of various systems and equipment into a single user interface.
- Multiple system control widgets
- MAGNUM Router control interfacing
- Evertz Multiviewers
- Evertz SNMP enabled devices