The 7780MD series is a complete hardware based professional DVB-S/S2 DVB-S2X (Broadcast and DSNG profiles) standard. Satellite modulator solution, able to process data rates up to 200 Mbps with high-order modulation schemes up to 64APSK. This module works conjointly with Evertz® encoders and various other 7800 series modular products, all integrated in the same chassis in infinitely flexible combinations. The 7780MD modulator series rounds out a best-in-class and highly flexible encoder to uplink solution.
Monitoring parameters such as input bit rate, occupied bandwidth, output level and transmit status provide extensive information on modulator status and signal quality. These parameters as well as full control of the modulator are relayed over SNMP, for intuitive remote access using Evertz® own VistaLINK® PRO SNMP monitoring and control package.
- Full DVB-S/S2 and DVB-S2X compliant with modulation schemes available up to 64ASPK
- Wideband output frequency range, adjustable from 950MHz to 2150MHz for
- -LB option and 50MHz to 180MHz for -IF option.
- Symbol rates range from 1 to 68 MSps
- Monitoring port provided for local monitoring of signal integrity
- Dual, selectable ASI and IP inputs for flexibility in system configuration and selection of various accompanying encoder modules
- 10MHz internal reference available on the L-Band RF output signal
- Interoperable with Evertz® and 3rd party industry standard professional satellite IRDs
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame for low MTTR
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK®
- Multistream Per carrier support according to EN 302 307 standard
- Dualcast support based on MPE
- All DVB modes are supported such as Constant Coding and Modulation, Variable Coding and Modulation, Adaptive Coding and Modulation
- Optional BISS Encryption is supported