The 7702BPX-LB L band 2 x 1 protection switches provide automatic changeover functionality to provide bypass protection for RF signals from 950MHz to 2250MHz.
When used for automatic changeover, the 7702BPXA-LB has a MAIN input and a STANDBY input. It will automatically switch to the Standby input when the Main input power is weak or lost. Switch back to the Main input when the signal is re-established, may be configured to happen manually or automatically. The 7702BPX-LB may also be configured to operate manually as a 2:1 switch, which may be controlled locally or remotely via GPI.
The 7702BPX-LB occupy one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Intelligent auto switching with input power detection
- Maintains switch state and RF channel on loss of power to card or frame
- Supports automatic or manual control via GPI
- Switch state indication via GPO
- Card edge LEDs indicate active input channels, output channel and power levels below threshold
- Fully hot swappable from front of frame
- Wide operating frequency range, 950MHz - 2250MHz
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display