- Ensure compliance with company and department policies and Standard Operating Procedures. (SOP’s)
- Tracking overdue purchasing orders, and contacting vendors for delivery status
- Maintaining AS400 for delivery time, and shipping in accuracies.
- Planning MRP purchases
- Establish and maintain good vendor relationships
- Manage EDI purchases
- Responsible for inventory accuracy and storage
- Ensure communication, and information is consistent and communicated to production and engineering
- Maintaining the filing system and ensuring processes are organized and updated
- Ensure on time delivery and supply for manufacturing
- Other related duties assigned by management
- Post secondary education in a related field
- Superior customer service and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of basic electronics would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability, time management skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MRP and inventory practices and processes would be an asset
- Must have good computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficient AS400 (IBM)
- Willing to work towards obtaining a purchasing certification
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!