QA Systems Engineer - UK
- Working as a member of QA based remotely in a small Manchester office.
- Carry out release testing in a scrum environment, both manually and automated.
- Write manual and automated test cases.
- Work alongside developers to plan tests for new and existing areas of a large product. An excellent chance to gain further experience in software engineering.
- Reporting to the QA lead based in the south of England.
Skills and competencies
- UI testing experience
- Penetration testing experience.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
- ISTQB foundation certification.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Excellent communication skills needed: will be a remote QA engineer needing to talk to team members in the South of England, Canada and India.
- System side testing / Database testing. Maria DB, MySQL, XML.
- Testing of REST APIs.
- Automation skills.
- Experience writing manual and automated tests.
- Experience with troubleshooting issues.
- Experience reporting issues with a high amount of detail.
Location: Manchester, UK
Salary - Negotiable.
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!