Initial Test (Afternoon Shift, 3:30pm - 12:00pm)
- Checking for Short circuits and measuring Voltages
- Loading the correct firmware according to the ECO database for Boot Code, Jtag and App code
- Installing the proper heat sinks/stand offs and any other hardware according to the build sheets (if required)
- Assembling any additional sub modules
- Following the released test procedures for the product that is under test
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Grade 12 education
- Capable of following instructions as per the computer program
- Enjoy working in a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment that places a high emphasis on teamwork
- Experience in electronics testing is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving ability, time management skills and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Results oriented and Self-motivated
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!