- Design user workflows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Work closely with customers, design engineers and project management to create the best user experience possible
- Design highly functional user interfaces using design research techniques, including in-field observations, customer feedback, usability testing, and other forms of design analytics
- Build personas, storyboards, flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a related design discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience creating impactful and attractive products
- Solid understanding of visual design principles
- Good communication skills to articulate creative and aesthetic choices to team members
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones
- Proven track record of maintaining quality of designs throughout all phases of a project
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as OmniGraffle, Axure or related tools
- 3D modeling, After Effects, Maya, Blender, rendering and animation
- Model graphics design and production
- Video and sound editing
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!