- Ensure compliance with company and department policies and Standard Operating Procedures. (SOP’s)
- Continuously tracking R&D projects to ensure projects are on time
- Ensure communication, and information is consistent and communicated to engineering and production
- Create, edit and maintain technical documentation including preparation of technical articles and testing documentation
- Communicate with different R&D project groups to track and map project completion
- Work closely with development teams to deliver high-quality documentation with minimal supervision and communicate project statuses effectively
- Maintaining the filing system and ensuring processes are organized and updated
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- Post secondary education in related field is preferred
- Must have good computer skills, experience working with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project
- Experience working in electronic manufacturing is an asset
- Displays strong initiative and drive to complete tasks at hand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability, and interpersonal skills
- Proven time management skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks of varying complexity with conflicting priorities and aggressive constraints
- Previous experience in technical documentation is an asset
Location: Burlington, ON
Those with less than 5 years experience, please submit an
unofficial copy of your transcripts with your resume.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!